You’re already having trouble sleeping due to heartburn, the need to go to the bathroom every two hours, leg cramps, and a persistent case of pregnant insomnia. And now that you’re in your third trimester, you’re dealing with another pregnancy symptom: restless legs syndrome (RLS). Do You want instant relief for restless legs pregnancy?
Restless legs syndrome affects nearly a third of all pregnant women (RLS). Restless legs syndrome is characterised by an itchy, pulling, burning, and creepy-crawly sensation that makes people want to move their legs.
When they move their legs, the sensation usually goes away. However, the experience has already jolted them awake.
Restless Legs Syndrome in Pregnancy: What Causes It?
Scientists aren’t sure what causes leg tingling in the middle of the night. However, some believe it is caused by a dopamine imbalance in the brain. Normally, that chemical aids in the smooth and even movement of muscles.
Experts aren’t sure, but genetics is likely to play a role. Hormones, particularly oestrogen and progesterone, which rise throughout the third trimester and plummet shortly after birth, following the same pattern as RLS, could also be to blame.
Environmental and nutritional variables such as iron deficiency and/or food intolerance may also pose a risk. That samba-dancing kid in your womb, bearing down on the nerves around your sacrum, isn’t helping matters.
Fatigue and a bad mood don’t help. Sleep deprivation, worry, sadness, and stress, all of which are common during pregnancy, can all have an impact and may even exacerbate RLS. So look for yourself and get lots of rest.
What can I do if I’m pregnant and have restless legs syndrome?
Though this is one pregnancy symptom you’ll have to wait out if you get it, there are a few things you can do to help:
- Get some ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ: During an RLS episode, you may not want to force yourself to stay in bed. Instead, stand up and take a few deliberate steps down the hall. This mild movement can assist to alleviate the pain.
- Distract yourself from the situation: Grab a crossword puzzle, immerse yourself in your favourite rom com, start knitting…anything to keep your mind off the irritating symptoms of RLS.
- Take a test: Inquire with your doctor about having an iron deficiency anaemia test, which some experts believe is associated with RLS. Meanwhile, iron-rich, heart-healthy foods like spinach, beans, chickpeas, and dried fruit are always a good idea.
- Bring it to a boil: A warm (not hot) bath, a heating pad, or an ice pack can sometimes provide relief.
- Acupuncture is a good option: Going under the needle, as well as yoga, meditation, and other relaxation practises, may benefit some women with your practitioner’s approval.
- Try Leg Massager For Instant Pain Relief: Discuss about this below.
Is it possible to avoid restless legs syndrome while pregnant?
Unfortunately, until your baby is delivered, this may be one of the symptoms you’ll have to learn to live with. But don’t worry, it’ll only be for a short while.
When will my restless legs condition be over?
Although one study revealed that 97 percent of women with RLS got total relief just a few days after giving birth, symptoms should go away entirely after four weeks of delivery.
Instant Relief for Restless Legs during Pregnancy
Have You Ever Heard About Air Compression Leg Massager it will be perfect to get instant relief for Restless legs. A leg massage machine, also known as a foot massager, is a device that, by replacing the work of a masseur, can help reduce stress in the feet.
They’re affordable and exist in a variety of forms and sizes, but their primary function is to perform. A foot massager can also aid in pain relief, blood circulation improvement, vitality regeneration, and general body relaxation.
Pick Right Leg Massager For Yourself
There are numerous leg massager machines available around the world, but your primary goal when selecting a leg massager should always be relaxation. As a result, heavy leg massager machines are not a good option. Also, the leg massager should be lightweight and portable so that women can conveniently utilise it.
An ideal leg massager is one that is adaptable and can be used on the go. As a result, we recommend Knnis Leg Massager. Let’s speak about why we chose this option.
Benefits of Leg Massager
- Multi-Position Massager
- Wireless and mobile design
- One-size-fits-all leg massager wraps
- 20-Minute Shut-Off
- Good Traveling Companion
- Instant Pain Relief
- Best for Pregnant Women
- Good Traveling Companion
BONUS : Reduce Swelling & Pregnancy Leg Pains. Also Best For Periods Leg Pain For Girls.
After giving delivery, restless legs syndrome may subside. In many situations, it will vanish within a few days of your baby’s birth. That’s great news, because new mothers will soon have a lot more important things to worry about in the middle of the night.