How to fill out the Google AdSense Invalid Click Activity Form

How to fill out the Google AdSense Invalid Click Activity Form

Google AdSense Invalid Click Activity Form :Friends today we are going to talk about google adsense invalid click activity Form, if your youtube channel or first your site or firs you run any application we per you adsense gets disabled because of invalid click activity you have problem so How can solve.

How can you re-enable your Adsense account that was disabled due to invalid click activity, we will talk about this in today’s post.

Google AdSense Invalid Click Activity Form
How to fill out the Google AdSense Invalid Click Activity Form

What is invalid click activity??


First let’s go to what is Invalid Click Activity What is Promise Disable our Adsense Account Invalid Click Activity Tell us the thing if your YouTube Channel Per Monetization is Enabled Ads are running or FIR is Enable Monetization Per Your Site The add-ons are running per site and so is your android application.

Your ads are running on the vehicle and you are clicking the ad copy yourself, you watch the video on your youtube by yourself, click the ad copy or firs click the ad copy on your site or firs you your own If you click on any advertisement per application, then it becomes invalid click activity,

Google AdSense Invalid Click Activity Form
How to fill out the Google AdSense Invalid Click Activity Form

Because the advertiser from whom Google has taken money, to show its advertisement, the advertiser wants to add it till its maximum logon first but friends if you add a loss for advertising us by clicking the video by yourself, If you click by yourself and then it is against Google’s policy Google Adsense does not let advertiser’s money go west, it disables your Adsense account per invalid click activity.

If you do or work then first of all you don’t have to click on add by yourself otherwise you will go into problem ours is such a problem its 1% hi percentage chance that you can solve it 99% chance it would be Your problem will not be solved but you should try.

And friends second thing one more i tell you this also happens with you if you have youtube channel your youtube channel monetization is not enabled but still your adsense account gets disabled because of invalid click activity while monetize is enabled Still it gets disabled.

If you adsense is disabled due to invalid click activity then there is an appeal form for this how to fill the appeal form all those questions which have been asked to you in adsense while filling the appeal form give me all those questions to you. Wow, I have given you the answer to all the questions.

By copying one question from here you have to copy the answer of one question from here and you have to paste it in the appeal form. Let’s fill the form.

Fill the form Question Answer ??

Google AdSense Invalid Click Activity Form
Google AdSense Invalid Click Activity Form


Question 1: How do users access your site, mobile application and/or YouTube channel? How do you promote your content?

Answer 1: Users access my content through the Google search engine, this includes Google Bing or the YouTube channel and other YouTube features Some access to traffic through social media including Facebook Instagram and Twitter.

Question 2: Have you or your site, mobile application and/or YouTube channel ever violated the AdSense Program policies or terms and conditions? if so, how?

Answer 2: There have also been no invalid click activity due to my mistakes prior to these violations, and I am not unintentional or unintentional due to negligence.

Question 3: What caused invalid activity on your site, mobile apps and/or YouTube channel? Please give full details of all the specific reasons related to your case.

Answer 3: From my point of view the main reason for cancellation of my account may be that the contestant has done some invalid click activity or there may be some people who do not have proper knowledge about using the app, the reason may be To deactivate my account.

Question 4: What changes will you implement to improve the quality of ad traffic on your site, mobile app and/or YouTube channel? When answering, please refer to our suggestions on how to prevent invalid activity.

Answer 4: First of all really sorry for any invalid click activity and condemn these activities and also for those mistakes which have been done inadvertently and by my carelessness now i assure adsense to be adsense partner I start using adsense partnership about a month ago and if my adsense starts again i will try my best to do and do legitimate activities i will do everything according to adsense policies and away from any invalid activity I will try to stay in violation of any of the terms and conditions.

Question 5: Please include traffic logs or report statistics for your site, mobile application and/or YouTube channel that show suspicious IP addresses, referrals or requests that explain invalid activity.

Answer 5: Dear Google This is the first time my adsense account has been disabled due to this invalid click activity I could not record my suspicious IP address traffic logs and reports, I apologize again for this carelessness as much as I do Know my site or Adsense which I have mentioned.

I only request to ignore any e-server in my account or highlight invalid click activity and give me the first and last chance to get my AdSense account working properly, I accept that it is my fault It is because of my carelessness that it happened unintentionally.